COME AND SEE US!
Wellfield High School is pleasantly situated in spacious surroundings, only a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Leyland, and is therefore readily accessible from Clayton Brook, Clayton-le-Woods, Whittle-le-Woods, Croston, Buckshaw, Eccleston, Euxton and Farington districts by transport networks.
What is special about Wellfield High School?
- Committed to our students’ personal success
- High quality specialist staff in all subject areas
- Smaller than average in size, where students are known individually
- High expectations in all areas of the school, including teaching, behaviour, engagement and progress
- Excellent pastoral support team
- Outstanding sports facilities and looked after school environment
- Wide range of extra curricular activities, including breakfast club from 8.00am
Come and see us!
We are incredibly proud of the staff and students at Wellfield and very much encourage visits into the school during the school day. We are happy to provide a full tour of the school, meetings with the Head of School and/or Senior Leadership Team and to answer any questions you may have. Our tours will give you a true feel for our outstanding school and the high standards and expectations we have.
Visits can be organised at any time. Any current primary parents interested in finding out more about the school are asked to contact via phone 01772 421 303 or email email@example.com.
General Admission Information
As Wellfield is a Community High School admissions are completed via Lancashire County Council. Please click HERE to find out how to apply for a place for your child.
When to apply
If your child is in year six you should apply for a place at a secondary school. Applications are open between September and October each year.
You can check the table HERE to see when to apply based on your child's date of birth.